Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day


Hihihi. I think there are about few hundred people visiting this blog a day. Since last year whenever I go to the market in the morning, I will not take extra plastic bags. In this way, I saved 5 plastic bags a day, which means I could save 1825 plastic bags a year! Gosh..If one person alone can save this amount of plastic bags a year, imagine how many plastic bags we can save in a year, if 100 people reading this blog starts to practise this habit! Let us all contribute to help save our mother earth ok.
Bryan's thoughts> 100 readers x 1825 plastic bags = 182500 (reduce plastic pollution by 182500 of plastic bags).

but my blog has 10000 readers now, so if everybody made an effort, we can reduce 1825000 of plastic bags pollution.

NB: Stay tune for botanical garden walk & Breath with Bryan in June.
Note that my delivery date for items are every Monday by registered mail, so if you order things on Tuesday, the waiting time will be 7 days. Thanks for your understanding.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, Good morning. Today's Earth Day.

I have cut down on my plastic bag usage too since last year. I don't take bags at all for small and light items from supermakets or stores. Always handcarry or used my own bag.

Especially during lunch breaks with majority of us holding only a purse and tissue, very tempted to buy lots of titbits and foods and ended up using uncessary plastic bags. I use a nice and pretty (vain!) nylon bag which is lightweight and reuseable many times whenever it turn dirty.

I hope to have our culture back like those olden time when we bring our own container if we pack our lunch. It can be hip too. Cheers!

Sherrie said...

Bryan 老师

Thanks for reminding to use the hair dryer to blow my daughter to lighten her cough.

haha...nowadays i also refuse to take extra plastic bags, i rather ask the stall holder at the market or the cashier at supermarket to put all my groceries into one bag. Becos i really have a lot of plastic bags at home, which i will send for recycle every 2 weeks.

Waiting to go morning walk with you at botanical garden.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

lao shi, happy earth day, i will learn from you. Feel bad, every morning when i go market to buy breakfast, will carry at least 4 plastic bags back.

meilin

Anonymous said...

Been using your serum and moisturiser.

I love your products. Can really tell is natural and very fine quality.

Keep up the good work, will continue to support you. Friends has said that my skin is more radiant. thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi, the slimming serum bottle is really improved. This is my second bottles, i find the thigh area cellulite does reduce and when i combine the slimming serum with yoga, the tummy seems to flatten.

thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Jia You bryan lao shi, u are very hardworking, i can see from your blog. And also all kinds of amazing workshop.

Bookmark ur blog in my computer. Is like a daily routine to read now.

cheers, will definitely order the serum next month pay day.

Anonymous said...

Jenny agreed with you. This blog is like my daily vitamins.

The serum is really good, i think you will love it. I have been using for 2 months. Great improvements in my skin texture.

Fifi

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi,
I'm having a worst dark eye-ring.
Could u pls help me to solve it..

TQ,
Ah May

*Bryan Gan* said...

Hi Ah May, i find for dark eye circle, u must use a eye gel twice a day.

PLus totell u the truth is sleep....

u need to sleep well.