Monday, March 25, 2013

HIVES AND RASHES

Kids And Hives



I have many success case, mother using lavender oil and rice bran oil on kid's hives. Which really subside. Emergency, u can put few drops rice oil on palm and 1-2 drops lavender blend and apply.





When we are above 25 years old, there is a tendency to experience rashes and hives. Sometimes it just attack your arms and thighs. It may go away after a while but it can be quite irritating and embarassing when you are in office or in public especially if you have red patches on your forhead. In many occasions, hives is due to stress and nervous tension. In

Affirmations for HIVES

Hives Eczema with Affirmation : (I have many clients recovered with this)
Probable causes of Eczema: Breath-taking antagonism. Mental eruptions.

Affirmation: “Harmony and peace, love and joy surround me and indwell me. I am safe and secure.”
Probable causes of Hives (Urticaria) : Small, hidden fears. Making mountains out of molehills.

(Bryan, certified Affirmation and crystal healer since 1998)
U can add 4 drops lavendula and 2 drops peppermint and 2 drops teatree oil in 15ml rice oil. Than everyday before affirmation apply to chest area or affected area. Than do the affirmations 7 times.

A breathing exercise of 1 min to 2 min with eyes close can reduce hives quickly. Than apply Double Blue Flower Aloe vera Gel.


FoodCure for HIVES and ECZEMA

I used to have very serious HIVES condition and doctor called it Urticaria. 7 years ago, I need to take Antihistamine almost everyday. Being a natural therapist, I believed our body have the ability to heal in a natural way. My condition leads me to try out an ancient recipe for beautiful skin and removing damp energy in the body. It works for me. Even if you do not have any skin problems, drinking this tea recipe 3 times a week will help to beautify your skin. This is also EMPRESS DOWAGER number one favourite herb for antiaging.

Ingredients: 2 pieces of Fu Lin 茯 苓, 1/2 cup English Barley. Wash the ingredients. Put into 1 litre water. 5 mins of big fire and followed by 25 mins of small fire.

Properties: Helps to remove water retention (puffy eyes), whiten skin, freckles.
According to research on Fu Lin 茯 苓:


Fu ling compound was used on 70 different types of tumors. In some cases only Fu ling was used for treatments and in others, Fu Ling was used together with chemotherapy, radiation therapy or surgery. It showed that Fu Ling can help to strengthen our body, improve body weight, improve appetite, lessen or prevent side effect of chemotherapy, protect bone marrow, improve liver and kidney functions, improve radiation therapy on nose and throat cancers.
3. Infant diarrhea
4. Improve schizoid condition
5. Improve liver function
6. For baldness after giving birth:


Acupressure for Hive and rashes.

Apply the blend u blended on chest , neck shoulder . Than press.


Just love to share with you all, 2 fingers above my inner knee cap is my favourite point to press for skin and hives problems. This kind of weather, is easily we get skin rashes. U can apply some double blue flower aloe gel on hives area. Than press for 2 minutes this acupressure point. Each press is 6 second and release... for 2 mins.

U all can refer to my old post on hives. Refer right side under Hives Eczema etc




Disclaimer: If you are not feeling well, please consult a doctor. Do not self treat. The tea recipe is my own personal experience and a recipe passed down since ancient china.Lazuli

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan

Can one who suffers from hives and eczema also drink this? In what can can we supplement to skin care besides drinking this and slathering moisturiser and steroid cream on the parts affected? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Your remedy comes just in time for my rashes! Thanks

Yee lin

Anonymous said...

Bryan, I want to go on a strike already. Please please consider to take in repeated students for your exercise class. I hope to learn your new technique. Your exercise class is one of the best class I ever attended in my life

Marie

Anonymous said...

Lao Shi, you have so much things and knowledge for us to learn. I am very grateful to my friend who introduce me to your workshop.
I learn a lot just by reading your blog everyday.
Sometimes I feel a bit ashamed of myself as a girl who don't know how to take care of my own skin and the only thing I know how to cook is maggi mee!

GG

Anonymous said...

i am in my 30s and often have rashes on and off since after my 2nd birth a few years ago, and now recently even worse, very itchy and patches of rashes around my hand and arms for months....it juz won't go away, so i went to see doc, and doc told me the rashes cause is bitten by mites(????) then gave me some onitment to apply....but now for weeks liao, still on and off leh, have not really go off yet....so is it really bitten by mites or is it Hives???? so can i take your tea formula too??? will it really not only improve our skin complexion but also the skin allergy or what??? pls do advice me, thanks so much......

Alice

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

Any idea is this eye cream also
suitable for people with eye bag?