Friday, September 5, 2008

TRUE SANDALWOOD --MYSORE AGED SANDALWOOD


Sandalwood has been in use for at least 4,000 years. It is one of the most expensive oil in aromatherapy ranging in the market (10ml) from $95 to $250. I have a 10ml sandalwood oil since 10 years ago. I was told the longer you keep the oil, the better the oil is. Is a collectible item for those into aromatherapy. Till todate, I have researched more than 12 species of sandalwood oil. The older wood smells better than the young wood.

A Mysore tree reaches its full maturity in 60 to 80 years, and that is when the center of the slender trunk (the heart wood) has achieved its greatest oil content. As the tree grows, the essential oil develops in the roots and heartwood, which requires at least 15 to 20 years. Full maturity is reached after 60 to 80 years. The core of dark heartwood gradually develops, which is covered by outer sapwood.
Mysore aged sandalwood oil is so precious because it can only be extracted after 70 years. Read more about it at www.omhealth.com/bryanlist.htm#sandal
NB: Only managed to have 20 bottles of 5ml Mysore sandalwood oil. Email me if you are interested info@omhealth.com . Many asked me about Rose Otto, season flower delayed till October.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halo morning bryan,
I bought my husband his first bottle of true sandalwood oil from you about 6 years ago. So precious but till now the aroma is still strong.
My husband is a great fan of Mysore sandalwood. He said he feel more macho and masculine with the aroma on his wrist. He told me no need to buy perfumes for him becos your sandalwood oil is much better then perfumes.
Bryan, remember to keep a look out for Rose Otto for me ok. Sandalwood makes my husband feels macho but for me, Rose Otto makes me feel so feminine and sexy. Ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

My mind feel calm whenever I smell it. I know good sandalwood oil is very expensive so I only used it whenever I am very stressed at work. It kinda of helps me to relax.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Representing some aroma shops. Please dont spoilt market and sell the sandalwood below market price. Thanks.

J.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi.

It is so fun to smell all different types n name of essentail oil that u have taught us at yr class with knowledge.

On 4/9, i have a very bad headache, flu n body aching for a few days.

Rain, Rain go away. I just pray to see the sun very soon.

I have used my own massage oil(a few drop) with warm water to soak my foot for 15 mins.

I have massage my tummy n foot with my massage oil n body lotion for gd bld circulation.

It has helped me to sleep very well last nite. It has helped me to burp out wind fm my body.

At 9.50pm, Jeff has played my fav song "Careless Whisper" by George Michael to celebrate my Birthday on 4/9.

I have tried seasalt body scrub n massage my acupoint for my 2nd attempt n my skin r truly very smooth to touch that u have taught us at yr class.

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi for sharing with us a lot of useful Beauty n Health Tips to save cost as a consumer.

God bless u, Bryan Lao Shi.

Well Done n Keep it up.

fm mingxiang

Anonymous said...

Thk u, Bryan Lao Shi for giving me a sml bottle of Rice Bran oil with Lavendula Vera on 23/8.

I have massage my neck n shoulder with Rice Bran oil n Lavenduala Vera. It has helped me to sleep very well n super fragrant to smell.

God bless, u

fm karen

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi thanks yr kindness for teaching us about how can be more beautiful and healthy after using yr product my skin become better thanks alot budda bless u. fm w

Anonymous said...

Hi Yan Ming De, gd morning.

Thk u for guiding me to use n wear Tigereye as a gentle reminder.

U r very thoughtful, caring n loving person.

God Bless, u