Monday, September 14, 2009

Interview


Was interviewed by Wan Bao on how to have beautiful skin using acupressure. I taught them using a comb to press the point below the lips 1 min a day. This point smoothen skin texture if you do it everyday. Press with a comb or finger also works. Be determined.

You can't have smooth skin overnight but if you make an effort, you can achieve it. The day before I went for the interview, I did a H2O2 facial massage (Neroli facial oil and flora water) before sleep. After I wake up , I did a Antiage scrub and followed by 15 mins face and eye mask. Wow woww the skin will be radiant.
Bryan's Radiant Care:
Antiage flora scrub, 2 in 1 face cums eyes mask
New Comers --- Bryan's Famous Serum
Antiage Serum -- secret to beautiful skin reveal drop by drop of this antiage hydration serum. Skin feels softs, smooth and hydrated. A bottle infused with life.
Skin Vita Serum -- This cutting age serum designed to reduce melanin over production. WHiten and brighten the skin naturally. Freckles, pigmentation and uneven skin tone with flower remedies. [not suitable for very sensitive skin]
You can use serum day and night. Personally, I use antiage serum during the day and skin vita serum at night. However, if you have very sensitive skin, you should use antiage serum first , after you have finished with one bottle, you can try skin vita serum :)
Lately in the market this serum has cost up to $180 a bottle. But for mind is $45 and $68 and is fresh. Nature in a bottle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eye cream and face and eye mask 2in1 is very good. Thank you.

I hope you will have a sunblock soon.

Veron

Min_hui said...

Have been using your serum since 2004. Great products. But i must confess i did use other serum before at higher price. But still come back to you. Yours is good.

Anonymous said...

Attended your class on Sat. U indeed has very smooth skin even. Hope to see results. Just got your mask. Can i do it everyday lao shi?

Kelly

Unknown said...

Lao shi, I was very surprised to burp so much after pressing the acupressure point. Thank u so much. I feel a lot better.

Unknown said...

Bryan, i followed exactly the same as what you did.Tried out neroli oil with flora water massage last night. This morning I use your facial renewal scrub and apply the 2 in 1 mask.
I see the result on my radiant face. Its worth every effort.