Thursday, January 21, 2010

Benefits of kwa sa Face

I received a very wonderful testimonial from a lady. She travelled to a very cold country. She and her sister used Rice bran oil for body and face throughout their trip, allowing their skin to stay radiant and hydrated. While the rest suffered from dry skin even though they applied moisturiser and expensive products.
The sisters are back in Singapore and will be attending my workshop this saturday, giving me testimonials.
ALmost every year around this period, there will be many feedbacks on Rice bran oil and Neroli facial oil. YES YES YES, is proven but you need to experience it for yourself.
1001 ways to use rice bran oil at www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm


Exhausted: I am overwhelmed with work and smses everyday.
There are a few occasions whereby I wanted to rest for a while, but the mind is still very active.
What I will do is, apply 10 drops of Neroli oil onto my face and start to Kwa my face 10 times each side. Use upwards strokes and Kwa Sa your forehead side way.
Guess what ? I fel into deep sleep for 30 mins. My mind is now freshed and recharged now. Here I am, writing my own testimonials. Skin refresh and radiant hhahahha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having pimples/acne on face, can still use neroli facial oil? Pimples seem to take turns to pop out from my face. When some heal, some new ones will pop out .. very sad .. and i'm not a teenager! I'm in my 30s! .. sucks hor?

Anonymous said...

HI Anonymous, wait till ur pimples heal first than do kwasa. Now cannot do de....

Bryan lao shi student: Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous,

U can boil some green bean water to drink but green bean cannot eat if u have bloated stomach to cure your acne problem. U can eat some cherry tomato or tomato, red apple or grape, guava or one bottle of fresh aloe vera.

U can apply some tofu on your acne for a few mins before washing your face. U cannot Kwa Sa with neroli oil on your face/acne or else spreaded more infection to the other part of your face.

I dare not use toner anymore that it contains alcohol & cannot close the skin spore at all. U can gently massaged your leg and foot
with your massage oil to increase good blood circulation flow back nicely to your brain.

My acne problem have improved a lot after i have attended Bryan Lao Shi's Part 3 on 23/8/2008. I love to practise Meditation or Breathing Exercise with easy pose & nice sound track nowaday.

I have tried 1 tsp magnesium salt with warmwater footbath & aroma oil for 15mins. It can cure my sore leg, foot, backache, ease my menstruation pain & cramps, removed unwanted faeces and toxic from my body.

Cheer

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

I am really surprised that i have played A Very Good Mantra for Heart CD that my family member have slept slightly early tonight.

fm Sweety Baby

Anonymous said...

hi bryan,

i used to applied ur rice bran oil once a week during night and put on my face and went to bed, but i found my face now got lot of 油泡, is it bcoz of the rice bran oil that i use? could u pls advice....headached!

bb

Unknown said...

For me, rice bran oil and neroli works very well for my face. My skin feels hydrated and looks young. I do not have any breakout or bumps. Bryan's water and oil method of massage is a genius.

Anonymous said...

Hi bb,

U can ask your Beautician to remove oil sac at your face when u r going for your facial appointment.

If u practising Breathing Exercise, your face/skin complexion or wound will heal up very nicely, more and more radiant and even look younger than your actual age.

4:7:8 Breathing Exercise
-----------------------------

a) Drop the shoulder
b) play your fav sound track
c) slowly exhale by count of 4
d) hold your breath by count of 7
e) exhale slowly by count of 8

NB: U can hold your Heart-shaped Rose Quartz, Bracelet or Mala at your Heart position when you are practising your Breathing Exercise.

My friend or customer are really curious why i look so young, very pretty with gd skin or face complexion & no wrinkles at my face & very skinny bec i have practised Breathing EXercise & attended numerous Bryan Lao Shi Workshop.

Cheer