Monday, January 18, 2010

Hmmm I am Happy

NB: Updated http://www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com/

My working days are basically 7 days a week, but I will make it a point to take time out to rest and relax. I do eat my favorite french fries from MACDONALD once a month :D OH, I went to Heeren to do fengshui landscape survey yesterday. Also took a picture of my bracelet with this cute little toy Doremon :p

Even though I have to work everyday, with a lot of SMSes and emails to reply daily, I will still reply. If I am slow/late in my replies, I hope you can pardon me.
Actually, I am really thankful and happy to have so many supporters :) Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for your trust and support in me.
I want to collect this toy, but do not sure is it ending soon.....

Very happy to receive an email from a lady whose eczema's condition has greatly improved through acupressure and Kim's aloe vera gel. This is really great!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi Mummy,

U r so hardworking to update valuable data/knowledge at your 2 Blogs for your student to read or learn from you daily.

Bryan, u have just completed your Gum Surgery on 11/1/2010. This operation is very successful. Bryan, plse take good care of your health and more rest ok. Bryan, u are really a caring and loving person.

I love u with Gratitude.

Thank u, Lao Shi.

See u again on 30/1/2010.

from Sweety Baby