Friday, April 23, 2010

Successful Workshop : Thank you BD Technologies


I went to BD Technologies at Tuas to deliver a beauty and health workshop yesterday. It had been a great session with the folks at BD. People there are really energetic!
This company was established in 1972 to provide basic research and development support for improving manufacturing and process methods, and to serve as a window on future technological trends. (Guess what? I called for a cab and the cab number plate was 1972 too.) Hmm....too much fun and laughter that I forgot to snap some pictures to capture the great moments..
I received 6 sms this morning on feedback of 3 oil method. Happy to hear there's improvement :) I really thank God for giving me a platform to share all my research material with many...I treasured this platform as a channel to promulgate natural therapy with loving kindness.
Testimonials:
One of the sms (permission granted from sender otherwise will not be mentioned here): "Bryan, your grapefruit pink with lavendula vera handbath allows me to sleep so well last night. Keep up the great work" ----- BD staff K.K
A BIG Welcome to all new comers from BD Technologies :D
All my aroma oil are fresh and of Grade AAA. Hope you can make good use of them. All oil just ran out of stock. The new batch will arrive FRESH on MONDAY. If you have decided what to order, do sms me direct. There will be a courier service to you on next Tuesday.
Last but not least, hope to see all of you in my Prana Qi Gong and Touch Therapy class on 4 June 2010. All BD staff who have attended my talk yesterday, have graduated as students from my usual Part One workshop and have gained an entry to all my other courses
Skincare Product list : www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm
Email Address:
All Queries : info@omhealth.com
Product orders: orders@omhealth.com
Class registeration : class@omhealth.com
Many of you will be very excited about natural therapy. However if you are not determined, your excitement will be gone by next week. Do make an effort, your health is in your hand. You deserved to be healthy and youthful.

No comments: