Monday, May 31, 2010

Be My Poster Girl : Age from 20 years old to no age limit

Poster Girl for OMHEALTH:
Above is Gina Toh Hui Ling who works in a bank. She is one of the calender girl for OMHEALTH. A portrait will be drawn by Edric to ladies who have sent me your face photo and is a happy user of my products. It will be given to you as a memorable gift :)

I need 20 calender gals. Only for ladies who have used my products for more then 3 months, can email me your face photo to info@omhealth.com

Remember to indicate which products you are using.

Gina Toh(42): User of antiage set and great user of Rice Bran oil from hair to toes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your products. Especially Lavendula flora water is my all time favourite.

Thank you lao shi. Wish you all the best....

Love the calender girl drawing

kit

Anonymous said...

Good wrinkle Gel and wonderful product