Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank you -- Short notice

Something to share here. Bryan's blog may have some spelling and grammar mistakes at times. I would like to seek for your forgiveness on my poor English. Nevertheless, I can assure all recipes posted are accurate. Did a lot of research and experiments over the years before I post them on my blog. Many research materials are in Mandarin. Very often, I get too excited and posted them on my blog without checking my sentence structure and spelling mistake.
(I received an email from a retired English teacher. He is one of the new readers who feedback to me about my poor language. OOppss!! Hahahaa...Bryan sincerely Thank this retired teacher for pointing out my mstake.)

I will be more careful next time. Bryan's common spelling mistakes - Steep and Seep hhahahahah ...

7 comments:

Veron said...

Hi , Bryan Laoshi

Don't worry it's a small issue ,anyway i understand what you wrote and frankly speaking sometimes when i typed too fast i make mistake too . I like your work keep it up.
Veron

Anonymous said...

Lao Shi, I love your blog. Agree with Veron, small issue. I remembered in 2009, I have Hives, you immediately wrote a post on that.
Great work.

huiling741@gmail.com said...

Hmmmm, be yourself. English teacher.... ah.... just take note lor.... Ooppss I am using singlish now. .....

Lao shi, love ur greenbean soup. Taste great. Had some headaches and gone...

Anonymous said...

i also agree with veron, so long as we understand, 没问题的! This is a blog ma!! not an "English Learning website" Take a break, have a seep of laoshi herbal tea Yipee!

hi huiling, how long you cook the bean in boiling water? 2L water ?

Anonymous said...

i also agree with Veron, 没问题啦!This is a blog not an English learning website... be happy and take a break n seep laoshi herbal tea, yipee!

Hi huiling, how long it takes to cook the beans in boiling water? in 2L water?

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, yes, yes with both hands & legs all up, i agree fully with Veron & all readers here.. RELAX is d word for English Teacher, Relax, seep tea and take cereal w goji & honey.. hmmm..yammy..

i tried tat and b4 i finish counting 10, i snored all d way to Zzz... Healthy & Beauty is wat i gotten d next day.. Thank Q Bryan!!
Jia Yu!! ~~~ Lynda Yeou

Anonymous said...

Hi Lnda Yeou,

U r so humerous.

U really cheer me up.