Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Testimonial WOW:

News may travel to Philippines hhahhaha.....

Miss Y: "Maid arrived and sick for 3 weeks, seen doctor and with antibiotics, no recovery. Than I try using 3 oil with hair dryer warm the upper back. Second maid was amazed , no more coughing and flu recover."

THANK YOU Miss Y.


I thank GOD for giving me the opportunity to learn and share this method of Feng Men Xue. My dear students, did you applied what you learn?

Many may not know that for all that is shared and taught during my classes, I have actually gone through lots of research, verification and validation. I wanna make sure each and every students have a fulfilling time during my class, bringing back things that will benefit you and your love ones. That is what I learnt from ISO 9000: Public Responsibility.

Hmmm...going to KL in September to do an audit for an IT company .... gosh...24 hours a day is never enough for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great results.I never have flu forpass 6 month. Thanks forur oil