Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Restless Leg syndrome


Many of us have this very common problem. As you read this blog, massage your legs now and you will feel many sore spots which you have never even notice before.

Bad blood circulation on your feet may give it a heavy look even if it is not fat.
Restless leg could result in
A) Moody (you just don't know why)
B) Poor sleeping pattern
C) Insomnia (This is my greatest findings. At one point of time, I have insomnia. Went to see a TCM and do acupressure but it doesn't work. I did simple leg massage, and it works! My insomnia was cured :)
D) Lack of energy whole day long...no herbs, vitamins or exercise seems to help.

The simplest thing I did was to massage my legs with 3 oil and lotion. Remember the three oil method? Lavendula vera, Peppermint and Majoram..... WOW it works wonder.....
Wondering how to massage your legs?? Easy. Simply apply the 3 oil with lotion and massage. There's no hard or fast rule to massage. Its up to you. If you happen to know any pressure point, just press on it........ (3mins a leg). Try one time.
Extra tips not related to Tired leg syndrome....
Sometimes your feet has fungus infection, feels very dry or perhaps keep peeling.... Legs looks terrible when you wear slippers?
Fret not. For the first 3 days, day and night apply 2 drops of Tea tree oil direct on foot and massage. After the third day, all bacteria will be terminated. On the fourth day, apply rice bran oil to sleep.
One week later, the skin of your foot will peel off, leaving behind nice and smoother looking skin ....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I alway neglect to massage my leg for gd bld circulation. I alway suffered fm insomina problem with many sleepless night.

Tonight, i will listern to Bryan Lao Shi's advice for massaging my leg before i go to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Wow, i can sleep so well last night. It is so amazing.

It is very important to massage your leg or foot for a few minutes once a wk for gd circulation & your skin complexion will be getting more & more radiant & glow.


Yes, i really agreed with Bryan Lao Shi that it can solve my insomina problem instantly. I feel very refresh & more energetic to wake up this morning. Bryan, thk u for yr gentle reminder.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

If u want to be a very beautiful woman like Fann Wong, there is a accuppressure point around the kneecap to make your skin complexion more radiant & glow.

Yeah, i am really happy that my skin complexion/texture have improved a lot, super soft to be touched by my hand, more radiant & glow nowaday.

I am enjoying myself by stepping stones to massage my Yong Quan Xue for Dull Skin & tirediness at the Nature Park. Ouch, Ouch, i am very scared of pain, needle & blood. It can improve gd bld circulation & sleep very well too. I have boiled Chinese Herbal white & kampong chicken soup for 2wks.

Anonymous said...

hi, can you share where is the yong quan xue ?

what is the recipe for the chinese herbal white & kampong chicken soup and the benefits ?

tks

Anonymous said...

bryan

you mentioned "massage with some pressure points". could you pls elaborate?

thanks

with Bryan Lao Shi said...

massage with some pressure point means: massage with finger press on ur legs.... i do a video soon ok.

Oh Yong quan where ah....? u search in this blog, i repeat many times with pictures....

Anonymous said...

Lao shi lao shi lao shi

last night I cant sleep, u use 3 oil and massage my leg and press san Yin Jiao point......

I sleep like a pig and late for work....