Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lavendula Vera and Grapefruit Pink--- My Babies.....


" Bryan Lao Shi, I have been using aromatherapy for 10 years, but there is something special about your lavendula vera and Grapefruit Pink......the combinations is Heavenly Sweet......"
[30 bottles every week. So so fresh .....]

Yes. These two oil have been with me since 1998. I insist the oil to reach me from the farm via FedEx within a month of distillation, ensuring its freshness and high clincal quality. These 2 oil is used as my ice breaker in many seminars.... They have also became good friends of many people including office workers :) because when the two oil combined, they produce a profound scent of happiness, thus increasing happy hormones in our body system.


Try if you do not believe it :P Apply two drops of Grapefruit pink and one drop of Lavendula vera onto a piece of tissue and leave this tissue on your table. In split seconds people will pop by and ask you ......


If you are new to me and wonder how credible is my oil. Just trust me for once, grab these two oil and you will know how much effort I have put in.


Unhappiness + Agitated + Slimming Remedies.


1) 1 drop of Lavendula vera and 1 drop of Grapefruit pink in water as a final rinse after shower.

2) 2 drops of Grapefruit pink and 1 drop of Lavendula vera onto a piece of tissue. Put the tissue in your bedroom half an hour before you sleep. Turn on aircon... mmmm....niceeee....

3) 1 drop of each oil onto a piece of tissue, keep the tissue in pocket. It becomes a natural perfume, as your body heat will diffuse the lovely aroma...don't be surprised even stranger will smile at you :)


Lavendula vera at its highest grade at $28 and Grapefruit Pink $24

No comments: