Friday, April 1, 2011

My Gosh

Packing of courier this morning makes me feel good, especially many fresh oil is despatched to your home. A called from a lady who told me last night that her mom thank me because of the 3 oil to reduce bodyache.....

To tell you the truth, aromatherapy is really being mistaken in usages limited just on burning and spa. My insist on fresh Oil is not easy. But it pays off. Ten years of effort 15 years of research ah....


I think slowly I will be like a traditional provision shop, than we are like friends. Many of my customers are now a Mother. When i first know them they are like little girl..... But hor normally Old Provision Shop Uncle very fierce one.... AM I turning one. But they very sincere one.... eheheehe

1 comment:

Bee Bee said...

Aroma oil and theraphy in my view is definitely an underrated area by us. Especially in Asia. Keep it up the good work :)