Tuesday, May 24, 2011

News Update

Health and Beauty with Bryan, 70% phonecalls made and email sent. Hmmm...however, I have 11 who gave wrong phone numbers. Take note Take note....


"Health and Beauty with Bryan" is specially designed for beginners and has been in around for 10 years. This workshop has followed me to many many places and was very well received. However, I have to reduce the number of classes from 4 times a year to now, only once a year because I was really really busy to cope with 4 classes a year. Last year was a super busy year for me, and I wasn't able to deliver even a class. I feel its a pity because this class provides a very good start as well as a foundation to newcomers. I can only conduct this class once this year and its on 4 June, at Park Mall 13th floor, from 10am to 12pm. Email to class@omhealth.com to register k.


A very very realistic world.....

I remembered about 9 years ago, I introduced this workshop to a company. I was told right in the face by the HR that they want to see credentials and testimonials but unfortunately, I was not "popular" and sorry they can't engage me...The HR said they only engage doctors and professors......



(I realised even though I have conducted many workshops with real life testimonials, my work is still not recognised...but its ok because Bryan is never the type who gave up on my belief easily.)



The same company called me yesterday. "Bryan, I still keep your email. We saw you on TV and your interactions with Media, we would like to invite you to our company to share your wonderful healing method."



I think this is really a 现实 world and I don't like it at all. I remembered my teacher told me, "Never ever look down on people. Give the same treatment to everyone. You must be sincerely humble at all stages of life, whether you are down and out or rich and famous. Know and have the right intention before any projects. Sucess will come your way, only if you have the faith and the right intention for highest good of all."



I seldom take up company's offer for workshops now because I prefer to give workshops to blog readers and all my faithful regulars who have been with me for past 10 years. I keep your emails you know :p I think so far in 2006, I scolded 2 ladies. They must be very angry till today because they never email me again. Ooopps Hahahhaha...Even though I meant well but I know I shouldn't have scold you..I'm sorry, ladies. I owed you an apology. Hope you can forgive me :)

1 comment:

Lynn Ong said...

Bryan,

I have received phone call from May to confirm 4th June workshop but not received any email. If there is no notes I need to print from this email, its ok then. Otherwise, can get May to send me the email? My name is Lynn and I have booked for 2 pax. Thanks.

Lynn