Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Perfectionist received Countless Feedback today

Hi folks!


Perfectionist Aqua Antioxidant Face lotion received numerous feedback today and its only launched for a week :D Perfectionist Antioxidant Face Lotion texture is perfect and ensure a matt skin matt finish. Its non creamy and the goodness of the Aqua lotion can be felt instantly. To tell you the truth, I am really excited to share more of this new Skin Lotion but at the same time, I am worried that too much talking may sound like pushing sales :( What a dilemma....



Please try Perfectionist.


Imagine early in the morning, customer calls to tell how good this product is. It certainly made my day! I crossed my heart, I am not lying. This perfectionist lotion is very very very very very good. Try it once you have finished your own moisturiser.

No comments: