Thursday, May 26, 2011

Grateful because you trust Omhealth ^^

Yesterday, I went to Toa Payoh HDB Hub to meet an old client. She told me that my skincare products are very good and wanted to convince her colleagues. Unfortunately, they have no faith in non-commercial brands. I am really touched by her trust in my products and told her don't have to put in extra effort to introduce because she is a very good testimonial, who looks even younger than a 30 year old girl.

I guess this is a very 现实 world.....Although I am still the same old Bryan who stand firm on my belief in fresh oil of medicinal value since 2001 but due to media exposure in magazines, TV and radio programs, people starts to recognise me and a few Marketing firms wanted to market my products and buy over my recipes...... I can if I want to.... But I have to admit that I am a very "old fashion" and traditional chap...I hope Omhealth can become old brands as in a Lao Zi Hao, 老字号。 Omhealth a 老字号 by the Gan's Family ^^ Hey, my IDOL of a 老字号 is the HONG KONG Medicated OIL, BAI HUA YOU, 白花油. Don't you dare to laugh at me :P Its indeed a very successful 老字号 known by you and me rite ^^

www.omhealth.com/bryanlist2.htm TOP 3 items for the week

1) Perfectionist, Serum sets and Pearl Clay Mask






With the quality of patience we will know how to follow the energy flow toward the success of our accomplishments, moment by moment, step by step. If we allow a loving patience to come through , without expecting things to happen rapidly, we will become aware that everything we do has a real value. Nature gives us the greatest example of loving patience through the wonderful treasures that it creates.

In ISO 9001, customer's feedback is very very essential. For a customer to initiate his/her feedback without the need to ask them to fill up customer survey form is very genuine. I believe I am very very fortunate...Thank you GOD. Thank you ladies and gentlemen .

No comments: