Thursday, June 9, 2011

Research

I had stomach problems 10 years ago. Done everything including scope to check but no problem was detected. Much later I was told it was IBS...Followed by 3 weeks of antibiotic but to no avail and my problem persisted. In 1998, my teacher came down from States and taught me some stomach healing methods which I have also shared with many.



Many natural therapists for commercial reason just stop there and blindly follow the book on herbs and acupressure. I spent time researching on western medicine as well as TCM and western herbs because I believed we need to take a perspective views of both east and west approach. Years of research on stomach health has paid off and has also lead to a simple and yet successful remedy.



I will share a lost art in Marble Qi Gong tummy exercise for beauty and health during Power Beauty Health talk(end of the year).


Bryan has researched on Stomach Health with



i) Nutritionist (Alexandra Hospital)

ii) Doctor ( Changi Hospital)

iii) TCM from Chinese Medical Field professors

iv) Meditation Teacher

v) Qi Gong Master

vi) Famous Geylang Acupuncturist.

vii) Bryan Relaxation blend for 15mins of footbath, followed by pressing Yong Quan Point



IBS: is a state of mind and very often, its stress related.



Bryan's Beginners 3 oil method for stomach.

1) Breathing Exercise VW or 478 or 636

2) Massage stomach daily with 3 oil and cream or kwa sa with sunflower slim oil.

3) Eat Huo Siang Powder once a week for 2 months .

No comments: