Monday, September 19, 2011

My Collagen POWER





Yesterday, I went to scan skin collagen. Many were surprised that I have a lot of collagen. No doctor can inject collagen to increase collagen for body and face.


Eat rice during your lunch. This is one of my very important antiage concepts. People who avoid rice and carbo...hmmm...face may look haggard.....



I do have mini freckles which was caused by swimming without sun block. Well, they are under control now because of my facial serum.

At this age, I am considered very fortunate to have so much collagen.....Credits goes to Bryan's Antiage Booster Gel. Natural collagen for the face is very important, especially once you hit 30s...because skin collagen will reduce.... Apply high quality peptide will enhance skin.

I use skin Booster Gel twice a week after serum. Check out www.omhealth.com



A MUST Intake:

Taking cereal, honey and fish oil daily. Of course not forgetting, royal jelly once every 6 month. Pressing antiage acupressure and stomach massage with Sunflower Slimming oil will activate the antiage cells in my body....

No comments: