Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Eye Cream and Eye Care


Bryan's Eye Cream besides having Ginseng extract it has Marine Collagen,Rosehip Oil,Silk extract formulated to provide essential nutrients for the delicate eye area.
Features: Paraben-free, Sulphate-free, Propylene glycol-free, Silicone-free, DEA-free and Artificial colour-free.

Many have spent $350 on branded eye cream , turn to this humble yet powerful fresh eye cream:> Give ur delicate eye area a try and save your pocket from $$$.

Is really important to apply Good Eye Cream . And once awhile perform warm eye compress follow by cold compress using a [Good Morning Towel].


For me, eye bags and eye circles is my headache because I have big eyes and my work need to face alot of computers:>



Daily Routine: I will apply my eye cream (day and night). This eye cream is one of my favourite, with reasonable price and good quality lite eye cream, thats what we need.

Circulations Once a week: I will apply mini mini rice oil under the eye; follow by a good morning towel warm towel compress for 5 mins follow by a cold towel eye compress. U must lie down when doing this eye compress:>



Twice a week: I will use face and eye mask to brighten the skin around the eyes:>


Tomorrow introducing a dark eye circle Chicken Drumstick Soup:>

No comments: