Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another Surprise News for YOU




You all know my Neroli facial Oil always change one of the variable ingredients beside Tea Flower Oil added. Now Tea Flower is rotate with latest Technology oil call Cherry Oil
Cherry oil also contains natural antioxidants, alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols plus vitamins A & E.

Neroli Facial Oil most famous Bryan's " Ma Tao" since 2001. And will be fresh and new flowers for u every 6 month so your skin can absorb different flowers. Remember: is really "Use Heart Cold Bitter" ah




FAQ: Bryan Lao Shi, who dont you sell your neroli oil on Shopping Mall>


ANS: no la, end up I mark up to $120 and also most blend 500 bottles, end up not fresh and also lifespan only 6 month and u cant be creative and change the flower inside. I prefer.... Simple life. I dont need millions supporter, as long as u know good can le. Also I know some of u heart good good, wanna introduce my skincare to friends.... aiya no need la, my brand hor, they never see big advertisement , people takes time to accept de... just use and look pretty can le, slowly they will be convinced when all ur friends aged and u look radiant like me ehehhe...




No comments: