Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Start to Give Back to the Society



I remember once saw a documentary, an Old lady at her 90 still contribute to the society even though she earns her living by collecting cardboard :





She says " Many people are suffering, can help I help".


Many of us can eat, got shelter got this and that still complaint. I know , u know about all these. But I just want to remind u because we tends to take things for granted. And I too tend to takes things for granted. Today, get out of your office during lunch, buy a cup of fruit juice, slowly drink the juice and enjoy the taste of the fruit Juice. How long? For how long have u not enjoy your food....?


.Able to Give and Share and Love is the greatest Gift God given to us. Why not light up the life of others.

人生多一份感恩,就多一份美化。 心中常存善解、包容、感恩、知福、惜福。




No comments: