Sunday, December 4, 2011

Two Serum[ Antiage Serum and Skin Vita Serum]

Above is the flower that present in Anti Age Serum:> Is known as As portulaca is a natural source of vitamins A, C and E, and the co-enzyme Q10, it is an excellent antioxidant, fighting premature aging and protecting the skin from environmental damage.

Portulaca extract is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and flavonoids. These benefits of the herb for both internal and external use can manifest themselves in clearer, healthier skin.


Few years ago, a marketing(Marcomm) company approached me:


" Bryan I think your products needs branding and more marketing , photography models to promote the serums u have...".... all this cost only $20k, and we can help you to advertise on papers.... etc...





I didnt of course instead I spend more time to sincerely work very hard to conduct health seminars and slee things that I will use and good for my health too convince people I am using good products and if it is good product skin will tell:>






Features: Sulfate-free; Silicone-free, DEA-free and Artificial colour-freeI remember my first diy marketing brochure" draft sketched.... but aiyo... now than show u... ahahahaBryan Lao Shi:


Antiage Serum: Evening Primrose and Rosehip flower,s, Marine Collagen,Apple flower, Melon, Seaweed, Portulaca,Green Tea and Grapefruit Seed Extracts. Serves as a great base for the preparation of face serum products.






and Skin Vita Serum the chemical free concentrates that heal your skin for a more elastic and radiant one . Free from SLS,

No comments: