Friday, December 23, 2011

Vivian Chow




I look at this pic many times and posted here many times. Get to meet up and talk to her in 1995. After 15 years.... She hold de very Good. I am trying too ahahha. This is the little photo that inspire me to eat healthy, use natural skin and hair care never let my skin dehaydrated at home or office. When I Look at this pic, it reminds us, we too can look young even in 40 or 50. Now she is 44 I am 40:> Guess we can hold for another 10 years....



My secret: Lavender water, neroli oil, serum serum serum, collagen cream... Zero chemical. If u use alot chemical skin care, one day it will turn dull... dont believe in overnight brighten skincare....Look at ur neck, many lines anot, I only 1 line ehehehe.



Question asked: how she take care her skin:
"I pay attention to what I eat and drink. For the heart – I’m really still a kid at heart and I’m an easily satisfied person." I would apply a hydrating mask at home and that’s all."
Vivian Below 2010:


No comments: