Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thailand Herbal Medicine Exchange

Hi all I have returned from this retreat and learning trip. And a new knowledge of Thai Medicine is also brought back to all for the OCtober Silk Scroll of health biggest event in Singapore:> Today I will be busy with some packing. Also dont forget , new comers, health and beauty with Bryan is needed as a pre requisite to attend the once every 2 year Big Health talk:
I was given a test on prescribing herbs for the symptoms mentioned in previous blog for this Thai who runs meditation class. And guess what I am mentioned in the facebook for te effectiveness of my prescription. Want to learn more about flu and common cold herbs?


Health and Beauty with Bryan Part ONE is time to register now:> 26 May 2012:> class@omhealth.com

No comments: