Saturday, September 15, 2012

2010 Power Talk: Cereal

Breakfast cereals may reduce the risk of developing stomach cancer, a study has found. Yeah.
Silkscroll is my birthday month. This year no celebrate but dedicate my 41 years old to you all and also charity work.

See u hor.

And remember in 2010 Power talk, I encourage all to take cereal every morning with "go ji" seeds. Even is 3 tablespoon also good.

I hope you all drink daily and by now is 2 years and your skin should glow now. Silkscroll got come?
For me I ugraded my cereal with a teaspoon of wheatgrass daily now.

Dont forget, health is in your hands. I dont believe in Vitamin Pills. Only different variety of food helps a person.Photo: Since 2010 power talk I share with many to eat healthy breakfast cereal; for 2012 silkscroll what will u be learning? Stay tune... 13 oct

No comments: