Thursday, September 27, 2012

In KL now and think of Silkscroll

In Malaysia hidden alot of good health therapist.  This Silkscroll will share. I may slightly amend the topics so to benefits you.

Also I decided to pay the auditorium more to extend the hours.

I hope you can schedule your time well for this talk.

Is 9am come in than a break in middle, projected time to complete is 1:15pm. Because the Otah makan time and sake tasting eat up the time so I dont want to Lugi you (hope u see the effort hor).

Also because I invited the Queen of Kwa Sa to teach special eye kwa sa techniques so must give her 15mins too.

ONE MAN SHOW HURRAY, JIA YOU LAO SHI JIA YOU LAO SHI ( self motivating me ahhaha).
NB: This year my birthday falls on seminar so wont celebrate , but celebrate with you all. So that day hor, u all must smile happily, is my greatest gift hor and be patience with me, if my timing not in control. I dont have helper... hmmmmm...... Now searching for someone to click my powerpoint and control the sound system.

No comments: