Sunday, November 18, 2012

If u come :> Hope to see u:>

  1. 8 dec (sat): 11.30am (aroma qi gong) [U will love this new Styles for health]
  2. 9 dec (sun): 1pm (DIY home Lymphatic drainage , ua sa Queen coming

The registration is for free gifts de, the seats is free seating no need register, i heard so is first come first seat , this I cant control ah... But half hour only stand also ok la:> (doesnt mean u register le have seats hor, so dont mistaken de)

EXPO Hall 4 A:
Email to class@omhealth.com for the following free gifts as is limited:>  U will be given a serial number:> Only those registered with given serial number will receive free gifts and the voucher:>

I heard I will have a booth:>  My segment is as shown above. I hope to see you all de.... And we do aroma Qi Gong together:>  Ok those who come that day and go to my booth with registered serial number given if u register here will receive a present from me:>

  1. a $10 omhealth product voucher (for use on $50 and above)
  2. and a special good luck gift (religious free, highly activated for 49 days 50 sets).
register now to get this voucher serial number and the mystic knot;


No comments: