Thursday, April 11, 2013

Joy of Sharing

omhealth has been around since 1998. When I first started omhealth. My main purpose is to promulgate natural healing but not too extreme..... balance of TCM, Western medicine and alternative therapy. We must not be extreme, only in balance we benefits from all healing method.

Joy to me is sharing Ah Ma and Ah Gong recipes . R AND D on techniques, perfect it and publish in blog. When I first started I was only late 20s. And now I am in my 40s.

I remember when I was in 20s after been diagnose with bone degenerations, heel spurs and allergy skin... I kinda disappointed with life for awhile. But thru yoga, breathing exercise, aromatherapy and positive affirmations... I pull thru. And I am glad to be able to share this Joy of informations with u.

Joy has to be shared, and good products has to be shared too. By sharing joy, you are unburdened; by sharing it new sources open up within you, new streams, new springs. That sharing of your joy is love.

Start sharing this blog to others. Share with them simple things like drinking flower tea etc.

Flower tea of the week: This tea tone liver, heart and lungs. Is good for feeling depressions and upset.

  1. 2 pink rose
  2. 10 lavender bud

put in a cup of boiling water for 10mins, drink when cool. After drinking this tea,
10mins later, apply lavendula and grapefruit pink on base of foot. See how u feel.


Oil to carry tissue for the week: 2 drops lavendula, 2 drops lemon and 1 peppermint in tissue. than fold in to square, carry to work.







No comments: