Thursday, May 9, 2013

Art of using aroma oil

To maintain optimal total health, it is essential to relieve stress, relax the body and rejuvenate the spirit. All-natural aromatherapies have been used effectively for this purpose for thousands of years - and still are today.

Aromatherapy employs the essential oils extracted from aromatic plants to elicit a positive, healthy response. These essential oils, often referred to as the "life force" of the plants from which they are taken, are used to relax and soothe the mind and body, as well as energize and invigorate the spirit. omhealth suggested

Usage: Apply 2-3 drops of ur favourites to palms each morning, or as needed. Rub vigorously. Inhale and invigorate.


Do you know beside my bed, side table. I have a box that put all my aroma oil

Every morning I will put a drop of healing trees oil on foot. Sometimes headaches I will use my peppermint and frankincense direct.

When my stomach feel bloated, I will use 5 drop rice oil mix with lavendula, pepermint, marjoram direct massage.

Bring real herbs and flowers to your life.

Details:

When I pack for a trip, planning which essential oils, sprays, base oils, lotions and such I will bring is a major part of my preparation. My body items are important because I am so sensitive to those fragranced chemical laden products found in hotel bathrooms.

For the travel
I use essential oils that will invigorate and clear a foggy mind when the flight or transport makes me droopy, such as rosemary, peppermint, lemon or healing trees.  A few drops can simply be added to a paper towel or cotton ball and placed by the vent in the car.  You can pick up the towel or cotton ball and inhale for a quick pick me up.  I

For the hotel
It’s a germy world out there and there’s nothing worse than getting sick while traveling.  Many essential oils have anti viral, anti bacterial, anti fungal properties such as tea tree, eucalyptus, lavender or 5 element oil.  As soon as I arrive in the room I mist the TV controller, doorknobs, counter tops, vents, and anything else I think needs a shot of spray.  I  You can also use a damp paper towel or cloth with about 5 drops of essential oil on them to wipe everything down.

For body
I  bring a smaller containers of what I usually use at home. I make all my own rice bran oil blend which I apply in hotel room when sleep.
Rice bran oil for body and neroli facial oil for face:> and hair.


Aroma oil list at www.omhealth.com


Emotions and Aromatherapy:

Aromatherapy is a supportive process to neutralize old patterns of trauma and dysfunctional behavior by gently clearing old emotions and mental associations and creating new positive
affirmations and experiences. Through using scent and intention we can quickly
and easily influence our mental-emotional terrain and therefore our overall health and well being.

Turn Around Exercises: Turn a negative emotion or experience into a positive. When an unwanted emotion or pattern arises, try gently inhaling a blend of the following oils for a minute or two, focusing on the positive affirmation to create and solidify a new healthier memory in the limbic system. Then, continue to use that blend whenever you want to access the new positive experience.

Anxiety: Breathe in lavender and frankincense and affirm -- "I am calm and capable."

Depression: Breathe in Grapefruit Pink and ylang ylang -- "I choose health and joy in body, mind and spirit."

Overeating: Breathe in lemon and Rosemary essential oils -- "I am in control of my body and my life."

Mentally scattered: Breathe in lemon and rosemary and rose geranium -- "I am clear and focused."

Fear: Breathe in sandalwood and bryan relax blend -- "I am safe and whole."

Insomnia: Breathe in Lavendula, Lemon and grapefruit -- "I choose a restful and restorative night sleep."

Put on palm direct but if u think is too strong,add 3 drop rice bran oil


No comments: