Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sincere Thankful

Thanks for transfer of money promptly when product received. And also some even made payment whn ordering.

Me old le, not like next time can keep tracking and calling ... Thanks

Also those who register for workshop.. u all re very nice to me and transfer money first to secure seats.

I once think , if u buy a movie ticket, but that day cant make it...will u ask the cinema to refund u?

Many times, for all these years I put people first but sometimes end up tiring my energy which can be put to good use. So from today, classes u pay before attending.

I have few cases some register 10 seats endup no turn up. I think I don't even need to explain... just following best practices...

Lao shi not grown proud etc...but to have more time to research and help more people than seating at home calling people to confirm seats and make payment of products:>

And u all really nice to me and once again thankyou for having such matured wisdom customer or I say friends:>

No comments: