Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lavendula Vera (HIGH LAND SPECIAL) by Bryan

Lavendula Vera: Since 1998 in Australia and brough in by Bryan Direct to you in 2001.

This oil is very fresh but in order to focus on the freshness, the scent will be very dependent on the season of the flowers. It is similar to rose geranium oil where the scent varies on season.




I remembered in 2001, I was invited to URA in Singapore at Maxwell to give a talk.

That time, no body knows about omhealth. I brought with me a box of lavendula vera, Peppermint and Grapefruit Pink. Each Box has 10 bottles in it. Hopefully someone will appreciate my oil and buy :>

The talk last for 2 hours. After the talk... ....

Because that time aromatherapy was popular in Singapore. And for me that time the oil is using normal label and no name... But I manage to sell only 5 bottles of oil. But I was very contented.

With 120 attendees and only 5 bottles sold.
Hmmm my helper say is terrible. But to me I super happy ,
they love my talk and may be one day they can see the bottle of oil is different

A) NOt MLM, stock are fresh from FEDEX (only in Singapore now, that make effort to ensure fresh oil)
B) Ensure herbs has highest medicine value
C) Sincere heart with good UK blue bottle which can keep oil energy longer (because those china made blue bottle will fade)
D) Ensure best quality.

Till today 13 years or more... My lavendula vera stays at same price which cost $45 in some profession. Many ask me why lavendula vera from HIGHLAND I didn't increase price?

FOr me and mom, we feel it is lavender that made me known to the world. And in order to thank the Universe my lavendula vera remains at $28 even now to next ten years.
English Lavandula angustifolia

Is my love. This oil I can say Is like more give away when u order, looking at the cost. But I believe, with this oil, u will be very interested in my other oil.

I am not those BIG MLM oil group and I wont. I am DIRECT .

Bryan's famous Blend

5 drops lavendula vera , 5 drop grapefruit Pink, 2 drops peppermint in 15ml rice bran oil;

This blend massage body or neck helps detox.

It is one of the most powerful remedies in the plant world, offering both physical and emotional relief for problems as varied as burns, migraines, insomnia, insect bites, skin problems, infections, stress and nervous tension. It owes this amazing spectrum of healing powers to its complex chemical makeup

a remedy for aching muscles, acne, bugs & bacteria, burns, cuts & wounds, earache, eczema, fatigue, fevers, giddy spells, pulpitations, headache, insomnia, long haul travel, menstrual cramps, moths & mosquitoes, sandflies, scabies, shingles, sinusitis, stress & anxiety and sunburn (diluted).

Lavender from HIGH LAND is particularly rich in aromatic molecules called esters, which are antispasmodic, pacifying and tonic, while other molecules give it its antiviral, bacterial and anti-inflammatory powers. Of the many therapeutic attributes of Lavender oil, respiratory relief would be one of the most consistently reported benefits.


My favourite use for LAvendula Vera

A drop rub my chest when stress. Sometimes cut or bites direct , it heals fast.
Mouth abit ulcer, I put one drop in water and 1 drop eucalyptus, gargle.

Is a first aid bottle at home. But when mix with Grapefruit pink it SHINE love.

No comments: