Monday, March 31, 2014

Extracted from News:
Photo: News "To incorporate a local perspective to the expert advice, Singapore’s top gurus Bryan Gan and Keith Png will return as the skincare expert and style whiz respectively. New to the Singapore’s team of gurus are celebrity hairstylist Dexter Ng, and fitness instructor Jackson Tan."
News "To incorporate a local perspective to the expert advice, Singapore’s top gurus Bryan Gan and Keith Png will return as the skincare expert and style whiz respectively. New to the Singapore’s team of gurus are celebrity hairstylist Dexter Ng, and fitness instructor Jackson Tan."

Bryan's mainwebsite: www.omhealth.com, Bryan's more religious website www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com

 Being term as Top Guru to me is WOW....

I don't why now I am still feeling like the first day I am sharing natural therapy that kind of passion (when people ask me about lavender (my first Oil) I am still so excited.

I think may be is passion ba. So the choice not to be an engineer in 2006 was right.
This article are for my parents and cousin who give me support all along.

Till today, people cant find a title for me. Skin? Health? Mind Body? expert?

Don't bother, just say I am a Formless and Form Teacher. I have come to a state and when I see any new therapy is actually or same same from ancient knowledge de.

Practice natural therapy (yoga, aromatherapy, crystal, color, TCM, Western Physiology , reiki etc) is my life exploration for balance, beauty and health.

I remember in 2001, my first few workshop was not easy, and is norm if you are new , and you don't have any PR skills or help from media people don't really take in what u say even you are enthusiastic to help.

You need to earn every trust slowly. Example, whatever I say now, people believe. And because of that, I am very very careful for what I introduce.

Life is very delicate and short, do things that can help people to open their heart and encourage them in right attitude and path in life.

Case Study:

Example early in the morning, when u see your friend in train, don't first thing say " WA ur dark eye circle jia lat". I mean as if they don't know. Have compassionate over it, as they are already very concern with that le....

U should say: " Aiya, lately I learn some acupressure from Bryan lao shi and also books say this juice very good for busy people etc....:" But be sensible la, don't say " Wow u look so fresh etc" (fake )

Art of saying can help or can bring people down.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Promoting my Products. ( I have this thinking, if your product is good, God will send an army of angel to promote for u, u can promote and don't think and don't over do. Doesn't mean do nothing but do with passion can le)

Many media friends knows that I don't promote my products to them. I don't want to. And I always buy items from others and give them ahaha.

Because I know a lot of media star, people get close to them is to promote items. For me aiyo I want to be simple Bryan. And hopefully can spread love and happiness to people around me. Errr till today, I dare not and not use to go for any media gathering or lunch dinner. I always give excuses ... ahahah they know liao.

Reason is, I just not comfy la. But I am happy they sms me etc or email me to ask advice I will surely share.

What I learn from my Granny is: Be truthful, be yourself, never take people for granted. And if the intention is not right (aiya we all not saint ma) correct urself and slowly improve.

Be Yourself: This is toughest because, easy to say not easy to do. Like on the Show, because I expose to media not more than 10 times all these years, u all think I a lot media because I do a lot workshop seminar la (30000 students) but camera media etc little. So when see camera and Star I feel stress one. But this few episode, I learn from my friends who remind me to " Be Myself".

I now than understand what is be myself.

Introvert and Extrovert aahaha:

When u see me teaching in a seminar , u may think I am extrovert right ahha

The majority of people are extroverts. That leaves introverts in the minority, which doesn't mean introverts are wrong. I'm an introvert. I generally process feelings by myself, rather than with a gang. People are different from each other. Some people love bungie jumping, while others enjoy operating on elbows.

But what I do to help myself le: I use a lot of Lavendula vera and Grapefruit Pink essential oil which helps me on stage or TV.

this 2 oil when combine opens your heart and give u confidence that is stored in your body. The oil don't give u confidence but the oil surface ur hidden confidence.

Suggestion: FOr this having presentation, 3 drops grapefruit pink, 2 drops lavendula, in cotton, put in pocket for the day.

No comments: