Friday, April 18, 2014

Raining and I discover chamomile oil

Is been 15 years a bottle of pure chamomile never strike my liking; I don't really like the scent of chamomile ; even chamomile tea I don't like to drink but will drink for it's calming properties


Furthermore a bottle of 5 ml chamomile cost $90 . Many aromatherapist will keep a bottle but I don't have feel for it

In this world never say never; lately I have a bottle of chamomile in my bag; and whole waiting for rain to stop at Mrt;


I took out this oil; first I open up and dap at my wrist and temples and heel; I don't like the scent;
Than waited for awhile I feel so calm from within; I took out and smell again; 


I do further research and I know that
Ur body will not like the scent at first but it will definitely heal u in split mins and u will accept it
Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) has a warm, sweet, herbaceous scent that is relaxing and calming for both mind and body. 

Roman chamomile is also beneficial when added to massage oil for relief of muscle discomfort after exercise. Roman chamomile was one of the Saxons' nine sacred herbs. 

It has the medical properties of relaxant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, nerve regenerative, anesthetic, detoxifies blood and liver.

I am
Impressed with this oil; today Good Friday is a special day to let me re discover this oil; have a bottle Ba and pour out one ml ;carry with u ok


No comments: