Friday, May 16, 2014

Was Busy Yet support from you all.

I think Universe does help us. I was busy with volunteer work and also TV show. For 5 months there are no workshops or seminars. Yet, my aroma oil and skin care receive your support. 

Every bottle of essential oil i ensure is fedex and no shipment. So it will reach you fresh. All bottles use are the BLUE UK bottle which preserve the energy of the oil.


I am thankful to all of you.

If u are new comers, lavendula vera and grapefruit pink are the one u can start using. In tissue, wipe floor, facial steaming or add to body lotion.

I am thankful, that celebrity do use my oil and promote my oil in paper. Thank you Cheryl.

Lately hahaha some artiste send their PA to order oil, as far as from Hong Kong and Taiwan. But your identity will always be confi. For me good oil speaks for themselves. Thank you Universe.

Have u all use my aroma oil www.omhealth.com

I also thanks to all my user since 2001 thank u.

No comments: