Monday, June 30, 2014

Music Meditation Mudra Arts Workshop

Sheryl Crow
on  Meditation:

Sheryl-Crow-on-TM
„One of the things – and this comes from someone who was highly self-critical and a type-A personality – that has changed my life is meditating.The simple act of making my brain shut off for 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes at night may not seem like much, but what ends up happening, besides creating space in your day, is your awake posture begins to replicate your meditative posture.“
Kate Perry
katy perry on transcendental meditation
“I start the day with it. It puts me in the best mood. I wake up and just prop myself up in bed for 20 minutes. It’s the only time my mind gets absolute rest. When I am asleep, my subconscious mind is switched on and, when I am awake, I am alert.”
The 28-year-old singer practices meditation every morning while sitting on her bed with her eyes closed for about 20 minutes to make sure she is relaxed and in a good mood before she starts work.

No comments: