Monday, June 23, 2014

Rice Bran Oil A bottle for family

Photo: Rice bran oil is amazing and valuable feedback from customers almost monthly thank you


Rice Bran Oil is an extremely useful oil. In 2007 I introduce on radio the makan one and the apply one. Than commerical start to sell the makan one.

The one i sell is apply one from head to toe.


In aromatherapy rice bran oil is known as carrier oil. Is use to carry aromatherapy oil to our body further and dilute the oil.

Tell you frankly i use by putting 3 drops on palm and aroma oil 3 drops on it and apply neck shoulder most.

Bryan Lao Shi: I love the rice bran oil for my body sleeping in aircon rooom also for airflight will apply rice bran oil on face. My aunt used to  have oily, rosacea skin but it really absorbs completely and is very soothing and doesn't make me break out! 
U can add 5 drops snow chamomile in my big bottle of rice bran oil, than this bottle become the best body and hair oil - it's awesome!


Try adding a drop of heli as well...it's super for Rosacea...   I wouldn't have thought of rice bran for oily skin... I would like to quote you on that, if I may... THANKS!!!!


Read more:http://www.naturesgift.com/carrier_oils/rice_bran_oil.htm#ixzz35Q6lUcdQ

Why I like omhealth rice bran oil?
A) Fresh thru fedex (no shop rental to pay ma, and since young time know all the good teacher, so can get the best)
B) It has anti-aging properties because it’s a natural antioxidant, rich with vitamin E
- Contains squalene, which is thought to help support the collagen within the skin
C)The reason why I like the rice bran oil is its light and non-greasy texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. At the same time it makes your skin soft, moisturized and nourished. It has a light yellow color and a mild natural aroma, almost odorless.
D)I use it as a makeup remover during the TV show follow by Tea tree cleanser to cleanse first. POWER!
E) I use 3 oil lavender , peppermint and marjoran and few drops rice oilapply neck and back. Release pain!!!

PS - I'm loving the rice bran oil for my face, I have oily, rosacea skin but it really absorbs completely and is very soothing and doesn't make me break out! I added a few drops of German Chamo - it's awesome!

Try adding a drop of heli as well...it's super for Rosacea...   I wouldn't have thought of rice bran for oily skin... I would like to quote you on that, if I may... THANKS!!!!


Read more:http://www.naturesgift.com/carrier_oils/rice_bran_oil.htm#ixzz35Q6lUcdQ
JUNE $100  PROMOTION

RICE BRAN OIL + SNOW CHAMOMILE = $100
RICE BRAN OIL + Antiage Serum = $100
RICE BRAN OIL + FACE and EYE Mask = $100
SNOW CHAMOMILE (i tell u ah, feedback like so many many) + Rose Flower water =$100








No comments: