Sunday, July 27, 2014

Frankincense for cancer patient.

Permission granted to post this article: SHe was having some " cancer: cell issues and I wish she recovered fast. I know frankincense helps her in certain way. She has gone thru many medications, and treatment yet a strong women i salute.

I hope the Holy Frankincense will help further.

SOmetimes when it seems, all treatment doesnt works, u try holy frankincense, apply chest stomach, neck and bottom of feet.

For those who suffer from cancer etc, direct 30%. Others please reserve this discount for them. My this oil is very very high grade, the grade is beyond my explanations. And cost price too high le. I am doing this for helping more people. So if u have insomnia etc... this oil no discount la.


Frankincense and Rose Geranium are the cancer cancel them oil. Check the label besides.


No comments: