Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lavendual Vera lime PAF

This two oil brings back a lot of memories for me;


Lime PAF : the scent definitely brings you back to your childhood happiness; the kind of only worries is about teachers friends and classmates ; life was simpler;whenever I smell PAF lime it never fails to tell me, Bryan u re still young at heart , be courages and treasure what you have; a warmth energy seems to envelope when PAF lime is used; I don't know how is your experience with PAF lime;
I do hope u can try using it in your daily life.
A) drops 2 drops in cotton throw into ur bags or wallet
B) a drop in office table , see how your colleagues feel
C) just a drop in water rinse ur body for skin whitening

Well I do hope everyone in entire planet try this scent , I just lost of words to describe ; it comforts our heart, for those who spend ur life in studies work and family but when turn 30/40 felt what happen , why like that? Why ? Try this oil

Lavendual Vera: this grade such a wonder to use anytime especially bed time( thank u lavendula highest grade) thank u ;

No comments: