Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kelp Bud and Miso in love



I always bottle one bottle for mom, so when the two go out eat any soupy things they add to soup. Kelp bud important for health.

kelp buds contain a large number of minerals, vitamins, cellulose, calcium, potassium, iodine. 
I find many of us always health no good also because lack of this minerals which food cant find de. And we eat too little vege. So how I increase my greens ehhehe smart right.

U start eat daily for a week, u can feel more energy.

It is very suitable for modernbeauty and health food.


No need cook de, add to hot water few mins later it soften.


How to Make MISO?


Buy a box of miso, organic shops has . For me i buy from ISetan lido there the market.

I take a bowl of water boil in pot, add tofu(optional) or prawns. Or add nothing. Than once boil off fire. For me I like stronger taste, i add a tablespoon miso, than a teaspoon of kelp bud. Cover for 10 mins. And is ready to drink.


Be creative of the ingredients example, some fresh mushrooms, spring onions, mussles.
Tell u drink plain also good.
U try do tofu and strawmushroom also yummy.




I get my kelp miso here this time https://www.facebook.com/axcilent?sk=timeline&app_data


anyway u ownself can buy anywhere de la






No comments: