Monday, November 24, 2014

I know I can

Many knew me for 10 years le. Back in 2001 I was diagnosed with bone dengerations and scolosis. Pain killers and anti inflammation pills and physio seems to be and will be part of my life. But for me, i enver give up. I do have maigrain but lesser now. And even though my bone is twist and curve... i know the theory of bones. is to strengthen ur muscles than ur back will be ok. Many who have pain, but stop all exercises. This is infact the cause of dengeration worsen. For me, everyday for past 10 years, I applies 3 oil or sometimes frankincense. It seems to protect my tissues . 3 oil : Lavendula vera, peppermint, marjoram and with some rice oil apply neck shoulder Frankincense , direct a drop to pain area daily. and than ahah palm still have frankincense slap face for wrinkle preventions. See weekly i take up sports to strengthen my health. U must ok.


No comments: