Monday, February 9, 2015

Travel Kit 2015



Every time, when we are ready to go for holiday, the few days before going holidays, we need to work extra hard and take care many things.

By the time need to travel, neck-aches, or mouth ulcer or flu. End up cant enjoy. But with a little care, u can enjoy travel...

TIPS:

1) 5 days before travel, after meal drink my GOJI C at the noon time.
2) 2 days before travel, 3 oil method kwa your neck shoulder urself. Daily apply ten spice oil bottom of feet
3) Pack the following oil to travel
4) U travel bag must have auric or clarity roller.
5) Apply 3-4 drops immortella or neroli oil to face before plane. Ur skin will be so radiant once arrive the destination.

Once arrive hotel, carpet put few drops rosemary oil. 

Go to bathtub warm water, add rosemary and peppermint and immerse bath tub 5 mins. Water cannot too hot, if not u sleepy.

4) In ur bag put a bottle of Auric or clarity roller. 
5) Before sleep pillow a drop lavendula vera.

AHahahahha.... when travel come back leg sore or neck pain, apply the 3 oil with abit lotion and massage abit la.


A Story re told.
 Uncle me like to use oils like lavendula, eucalyptus, or peppermint to keep me awake when I travel or on tour bus. Also oil like tenspice oil have uplifting, stimulating, and immune-boosting properties. Once sore throat a drop in water gargle.
For longer trips I always pack my aromatherapy trip kit, which includes a few oil ; It helps to fight tiredness, jet lag, indigestion, colds and flu, and minor skin injuries (lavendula direct).
Auric Roller (fresh by season and different scent) is at the top of my list because of their power uses. It not only does it help relax me but it helps protect me from any cold and flu germs circulated in the recycled air that passes throughout the plane.
Tea tree oil has very powerful antiseptic and immune-stimulating properties. It disinfects and is excellent to use as a hand wash while traveling. I always use one drop on my hands after I wash them in a public washroom to protect me from bacteria, fungus, and viruses. Tea tree is also beneficial for coughs, sinusitis, blisters, burns, cold sores, infected wounds, insect bites, and rashes.
Hotel Room (make it comfy)
The air quality in many hotels is often poor. I always travel with a some cotton balls and drip many oil in it and put beside bed. ahahah slowly the whole room smell perfect.
Lavendula Grapfruit and eucalyptus rosemary anyhow mix also nice
Eucalyptus is a powerful bactericidal and has antiviral properties. Eucalyptus is an excellent immune stimulant, and it’s good for travellers who are tired, run down, and prone to frequent colds. Eucalyptus is also beneficial for muscle aches and pains, sprains, burns, blisters, cuts, wounds, and insect bites; it can also be used as an insect repellent.
I love to put a drop of Rosemary  essential oil in the palm of my hands and rub it all through my hair; 
Add the oil to warm towel wipe neck and body power for pain.
Travellers’ Aromatic Shower for Jet Lag
Add a drop or two of Healing Trees oil and peppermint essential oils for a quick pick-me-up inhale from cotton or put bottom of feet

Travel Headaches:
Peppermint a drop on palm, massage ear temple neck and forehead (avoid eyes) Instant ok.

Many confuse with my product and price...
Now a simple list first before shoppint cart

www.omhealth.com/shopping_cart.htm

No comments: