Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Essential OIl: PAPER by Bryan Laoshi

Omhealth essential oil has 18 years History, Insist on good quality and fresh. Cannot lie one, u use u know. Can tahan so long means is good u know.

Today let me write more on oil.


Oxygen : Is like an oxygen quality to your body

Smaller molecular; Ready to absorb. immediate detoxify body system. If u put oil direct on palm it immediate absorb to its benefits and no need digest. It is absorbed to blood stream, cells and organs and detox and rejuvenating our body.

0) if always sick, can use lemon oil and lavendula vera on palm and rub both balm and inhale. Aromatherapy massage stomach is amazing. Because human digestion is lousy, blood cell has alot on indigested "items". Let essential oil help digestion simulation to the cell. Let the oil works on the cell, improving transport of vitamin, enzymes.... In nature, essential oil in a plant is like blood to plant and move around the plant to transport nuitrients.

Using good oil, is like a tonic to body.

For me, I use lavendula bottom of feet and healing trees.
Using essential oil is good. I use essential oil daily for almost 20 years. And is amazing good.







High Frequency: Vibration Energy. Highest EM frequency. The body vibrates at EM frequency. So disease enters at 50MHZ, all cancer cells vibrates below 42 MHZ. All essential oil has high vibrational energy. Using oil increase body cellular vibrational energy. Rose otto 320Mhz, thats one 1 ml rose otto is amazing. Dab abit at wrist is good.

If u have toxin , constipation and digestive poor. Using oil like 10 spice oil and 3 oil with rice oil on stomach massage. It raise stomach vibration and u heal faster. Many time I share with people the important to massage stomach often before sleep. It can helps in many area.

For parents, give them sacred frankincense apply chest as a best gift for elderly.

For some who are very sick all the time, I will suggest

lavendula, peppermint and marjoram direct a drop on tummy. Than massage abit and apply 5 drops rice bran oil on tummy againe and Clockwise massage 54 times. And if have time put warm towel on tummy seperated with dry towel. Or hot water bottle.
Follow by, massage bottom of foot with healing trees oil

U can feel ur health diff the next day.


智慧活性: They are living frequency which can helps to go into different parts of body. Affect nervous system and heal your body.  I design acupressure with essential oil can help many area. One example holy frankincense can help certain cancer.
Example frankincense molecules sort of knew where the cancer are and tell them when to stop. But again this still need to be further research. So far, cyst and tumors I do have some feedbacks. And many suffers from tumors and cancer, use it as a daily use.

They have research if you use oil with positive affirmation.

Oil can transport and amplify healing words and affirmation. Because oil have vibration that inline with your affirmation and activate body button to heal.

Example if u have depressed for long.

Try ur oil combination on tissue. Choose 3 u like a drop each in tissue and than inhale and rub abit on wrist. Than say affirmation like.

Below are affirmation from famous people. U can use essential oil and say affirmations


Perfect health is my divine right, and I claim it now.

I listen to my body and pay attention to what it is telling me.

I create my own beauty. I take care of my body, outside and in. I feel and look my best.

My inner dialogue is kind and loving. My thoughts create only good experiences.

Sleep is sacred. I show my love for my body by giving it the rest it needs. I sleep deeply.




No comments: