Thursday, June 18, 2015

Health

Last month was really busy for me.
Beside launch of www.omhealth.com/shopping_cart and also handle of some work and expansion of omhealth. I was busy with taking care of parents.

The snow Lotus cream is out of stock.

U see as we get older, our parents also....

Being in 40s and 50s, our parents normally now is in 60, 70 or 80. So ensure them to be taken care of with proper diet and mental emotional care is important.

I use alot of oil for parents, i just put in tissue and stick to fan and blow at house. 

For mom, I encourage her to use rose otto water and rose oil for face. And also for her female health I encourage niam her to use Holy Sacred Frankincense.

Try to let them do Sandalwood body scrub , they will feel good.

++++++++++++++++++++++

My Skin Type

Anyway, personally my skin is very thin and dry type. So twice a week i will do a full oil facial massage.

How I use can visit label under facial Oil. I have a video. This rose oil has many ingredients and if can everyday apply facial Oil at neck and chest it has healing properties.


Sometimes u ask me, if have moisturiser , what can u do with oil?
Well apply neck de.
http://bryanomhealth.blogspot.sg/2014/10/radiant-skin-sos.html
l

Below is point can help for prevention female illness alot. Also for liver
unblocking the choked meridians and maintaining smooth flow of energy through the meridians. U use a wooden massage stick press, can feel sore abit. Not too hard.
头痛,眩晕,疝气月经不调,癃闭,遗尿小儿惊风癫狂,痫证,胁痛,腹胀黄疸,呕逆,咽痛嗌干,目赤肿痛,膝股内侧痛,足跗肿,下肢痿痹。
3 mins a day

Feet Pressure Points to Control Diabetes


best if u have wooden stick. U can put the stick with 3 drops of any oil and start pressing.




GOOD NEWS ROSE BALM ARRIVED

http://www.omhealth.com/shopping_cart/body.htm




No comments: