Thursday, October 20, 2016

Frankincense And Holy Sacred Frankincense

I have decided to conduct famous health and beauty with bryan next year March..... so u will get to learn aromatherapy etc


Click on the picture below, frankincense usages will be shown.
You can refer to old articles on frankincense usages

Video 2 back in 2012 Omhealth has research on frankincense back in 90s. Whenever I use frankincense a drop everynight as my before sleep beauty regiment, my memories always goes back to SOGO.

Alltsshops3


Before going to Army back in the 80s, I work as a part time packer at SOGO departmental store.  That time I am working as a packer beside the cashier to pack items after u made ur payment.

I am in the clothing department. So right at the basement I come across an aromatherapy shop. From there I bought my first frankincense resin from a Japanese lady. She share with me the art of aromatherapy is about nature and one should not over exaggerate the properties and u must understand the oil before u sell and also u shouldnt over promise people.

But my memories locked on the Frankincense she burnt on charcoal.
She told me that many frankincense grade is very low and those from little india side is not meant for beauty. ahahahha...

She mentionedt  that she burnt frankincense resin on charcoal before sleep.


Image result for frankincense resin charcoal

But I cant afford to buy the frankincense which a box of resin cost $30 that time and charcoal also not cheap. But everytime lunch break she allows me to try out her oil and she will burn frankincense in her shop and I will ahahah inhale... And i think my antiage is because of that.
She shared with me every day she burn at home before sleep.


The frankincense grade she uses was amazing. And guess what after 15 years of waiting and research , your HOLY sacred frankincense is this grade and omhealth most powerful item.

My healing frankincense also super nice.

And 2014 I manage to bring the frankincense resin to the 女人我最大 show and use it for the show. And i manage to explain to everyone what is frankincense.

The resin i show that for extraction to holysacred in TV:>

First Season of TV show, i demo frankincense. Now we have resin of $10 a packet for those who wants to order.

Image result for frankincense

For me I use frankincense in breathing exercise . A drop on palm warm palm and inhale and do some butterfly dance.

I dont know about other properties people say until very power. But for myself a cyst at arms has reduce in size and a cyst at thumb disappear when i combine with rose geranium.

And when i research on, frankincense is also use in chinese herbs for tumor and also joint pain but the quality they use is very low grade. And nowsaday even is in many herbs formulae u ask TCM doctor, dont dont even know some.

For me, I really believe it is antiaging ahahha. Bevause it works on my face. As this oil help in healthy cell regeneration and keep existing cells and tissues healthy. It's useful for skin health, and can help treat dry skin, reverse signs of aging and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.

Frankincense oil's astringent properties help

  • Strengthen gums and hair roots
  • Stop wounds from bleeding
  • Speed up the healing of cuts, acne, insect bites and boils
I got try to use for gargle for mouth ulcer and it works well.

In chinese research material they state:
古代將乳香用于宗教祭典,也當作熏香料(制造熏香、精油的原料)使用。也是中藥的一種外科和内科药材,用于止痛、化瘀、活血,乳香“性温,療耳聾、中風、口噤、婦人血風。能發酒治風,冷止大腸,泄僻療諸瘡癤,令内消。。《諸蕃志》卷下《乳香》載:“乳香,一名薫陸香,出大食之麻啰拔、施曷、奴發三國深山窮谷中。其樹大概類榕,以斧斫株,脂溢於外,結而成香,聚而爲塊”。在西方的文獻紀載中,乳香用做消炎、殺菌、鎮定,促進細胞再生,現代也逐漸有人使用一滴乳香精油塗抹臉部,抗皺。
可抗發炎、抗關節炎、抗黴菌和抗細菌。局部使用於疼痛的緩解上,可降低膽固醇、保護肝臟。對於關節炎、痛風、下背痛、肌炎以及纖維肌痛症有益。幫助修復因發炎所造成的血管傷害。在傳統上可以使用來治療肥胖、腹瀉、肺部疾病、錢癬以及癤。

For me I take calcium supplement with Frankincense as it has heal bone inflammation properties

I shop here http://www.eshopforhealth.com/all-products


For the calcium and also the footpatch hor, i put a drop holy frankincense before sleep
Side Track: OCtober month good luck can go Unity Plaza Sing to buy any supplements.

I suggest those have knee or joint issue or always neck pain

go buy the 3 leg brand rejoince. According calculation this month buy any supplements ur brand also can and see TCM or go massage can cure many health issues. This is type 2 collagen and u can take with calcium.
Anyway u can get ur own brand is ok. My purpose to share is go UNITY plaza sing get even a sweet is good. And joint always pain buy ur rejoince and vita realm calcium and Bosch lingzhi

Errr not spokesman ok, bevause if spokesman they only allow i say one brand. so u buy ur own brand also ok.

Three Legs Rejoince is specially formulated using Type II Collagen, Glucosamine Sulfate (GS), Chondroitin Sulfate (CS), Methylsulfonulmethane (MSM) and Calcium Ascorbate. It is an all-in-one, natural cartilage care solution which contains all the scientifically proven ingredients that helps in repairing damaged joints and building stronger and healthier cartilage.








No comments: