Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Joint Supplements

 For 20 over years I have introduced so far 3 joint supplements to share with students. That time I started introducing joint supplements where many are in 30s. Now I think most of you are in late 40s or 50s.

Taking good quality joint supplements is very important. Something that wont injured ur stomach or liver kidney with proper researched.

Most joint supplements are with animal or seafood extract which many couldnt take them.

Let me share with u my personal experience. Not marketing material ok. As u know me for 20 over years.

Two months ago i went to join a new exercise. Oh my God. This exercise involve jumping up and down a box continuously on stop for almost an hour. And guess what Uncle me end up has knee pain. 

Of course as a trained Therapist I use all method and I must say i have recovered well within 2 weeks. But i left some aches which i cant explained why.

After many rounds of research I notice I need to take some jointcare products. So I took those I have introduced before but it didnt really works. And i remember once a sportsman friend told me of Boswellia and I rem for heel pain I have once researched on boswellia.

And To my surprise I found a Plant Base Joint care that has Boswellia in it!!!

After taking this for a week. ToUCH WOOD. OK le.

If u have been suffereing from knee and joint pain. If serious, Take 2 , 2. For me I take 1 morning and 1 evening. 

Flexi Joint From Q N Wellness is really a good Plantbased Jointcare product.

U can whatsapp them to order: 96753752 to order. U can ask any promo if they have:> 

  

QN Wellness Plant Glucosamine Flexi-Joint™ - 60 Caplets x 1 box – Robinsons  Singapore

Last time a local brand GreenLife have boswellia. But now this is the only brand and their glucosamine is plant base.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Plant-Glucosamine Flexi-JointTM is formulated with Plant-based Glucosamine, MSM and Boswellin extract. It is your natural joint protector.

Plant-based Glucosamine (400mg): Glucosamine is part of normal cartilage which acts as a cushion between bones joints. Most glucosamine derive from shellfish and animals which is not suitable for vegetarian and those who are allergic to seafood. Our plant-based Glucosamine is made from imported USA ­­­corn. It is a 100% vegan, animal-free glucosamine. It helps to support cartilage health; helps to relieve joint discomfort, limited joint motion and joint cracking etc.

MSM (200mg): help joint wear-out and support cartilage.

Boswellin Extract (50mg): it has been known to maintain joint blood supply, maintain mobility and reduce stiffness in the joints.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For Joint recovery:

A) Drink at least 2 litres of water a day

B) Move and stretch

C) Strengthen yourself.















No comments: