Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happiness can be a choice

Views:
I think those who were born in the 60s, 70s, 80s are the luckiest. We get to experience both the old and new generation technology. Life was less stressful in the older days where pager is considered a luxury..no msn or sms.. People were more friendly, happier and sincere (I remembered feeling so happy & contented just by eating my chicken burger at Bras brasah Macdonald). Macdonald was a luxury then. When I was a small boy, my mom worked very hard in order to send me for overseas studies. Mum OT a lot..

I am not born with a silverspoon. Being the only child, it took me a lot of courage to resign from a job where I was the head of department then. However it was a great choice. Although, I have to work longer hours now but my life has become more fulfilled and happier.

Happiness is a choice. Life is short and precious. If you are not happy with your life, change it or change yourself to adapt to it. If an unhappy situation can be changed, we should just change it instead of dwelling on it or complaining day and night. Sometimes, you will feel the situation is impossible or hopeless and keeps on complaining/blaming. Only when it comes to a point of time, you realised its late to change anything... However, if the unhappy situation cannot be changed, what is the use of dwelling and complaining about it?

Loh Mee #01-129
Old Airport Road have many food stalls recommended by TV, but a few are flops and not as good as recommended. I shall not mention which stall. But some stalls did quietly improve themself and their food had become so delicious :)
One of my favorite stalls is #01-129, selling Lor Mee. Only $2 but food is nice. No need to queue and opens till late.

Received many enquiries about the upcoming certification class. Well, the class is going to commence next week. You will have 2 instructors in a full day course. Certainly a class not to be missed :D
Latest news: Director of Singtrain Academy will be teaching in this course as well :)
NB: Updated www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com : Happiness technique using Rose Quartz
Product list: www.omhealth.com/bryanlist.htm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, lao shi, why all the nice food all at old airport rd , too far away, so unfair. ! ha. ha ha

Anonymous said...

we belongs to the same era. I only go to the bras basah once a year, to buy textbooks then enjoying myself at the mac :) Those were the days.. Bryan Lao Shi, thanks for bringing the memory back..

Anonymous said...

Bryan lao shi, attending your exercise class helps me gain back my youth mentally and physically. Thanks.

Your products also give out good energy and fresh. Hope u keep up this good work....

Anonymous said...

The day cream you have is very fine. After applying, putting on make up is so easy.

Thanks:>

lorene

Anonymous said...

i love loh mee, i went down to eat today.
is really good. add 50 cent aunty give alot extras....

Only 2.50

thanks bryan lao shi