Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cough and sorethroat acupressure point.

HI folks. I will be going to KL for my auditing consulting assigment next Monday. I will be away for a week till 31 March. Oh those staying in KL, do email me fast if you want to place any orders. I can bring them along with me, save your postage fees :)

The certification course this coming sunday will be a really a good course. I would say its a good investment. Thanks to all who had attended the certication course on 17 March. Your enthusiasm gives me a lot of motivation.

Coughing season: So many of you are coughing. I think the cough bug is around.


Aromatherapy method to fight cought virus:


1 drop Lavendula Vera & 1 drop Eucalyptus Radiata on a piece of tissue and inhale few times a day.
OR
30ml of Aloe Vera gel, 2 drops Lavendula Vera, 2 drops Eucalyptus Radiata, 1 drop lemon. Mix them well in a glass bottle. Apply a bit of this mixture on your upper back, throat area and perform an acupressure to reduce cough and sore throat (as shown in the picture above). Press lightly for 6 secs and release. Repeat this for 15 times. Thereafter, use a hair dryer to warm your upper back. This method will help you to recover from cough faster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very good and well done blog, helps many people.

Interesting information too.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Laoshi,

May i check with you...do you had the product list coz now n than u got new item adding..i got so confuse on the name, and of course the use of it.

As I'm really interested to get hold of the serum / oil that you're selling. Thks.

Do you mind to email me or share it on yr blog with others blogger.

Regards
irene
(email: irenegoh2003@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Wow Bryan, that pic looks really like you! Thanks for the info, btw. It's very useful right now.

Cheers,
John Lo