Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bryan Charcoal Research Part 2


Tune in to radio FM 972 4pm today. I will be introducing Bamboo charcoal. Actually, it has been around in the market for a while but we are not properly educated on it. Japan, Korea and many countries make use of it to produce healthcare and DIY beauty products. Poor quality Bamboo charcoal is useless. One reason why Bamboo Charcoal was not popular here because the profit margin is very low.
On Tues and Wed radio, I will share how to use bamboo charcoal slices. One pack has 5 pieces. Made in Japan somemore.
The task of finding good bamboo charcoal in Singapore is completed. I am so happy to buy these few items: A bamboo charcoal drink stirrer (a small stick) $15, a pack of bamboo charcoal slices $30, a bamboo charcoal radiation absorb pack $7. I bought them online and tested out from Mt Meru Pte Ltd. You can email to Leon to order, his email is mtmeru@singnet.com.sg. Moblie Phone: 92967926. I bought full set 3 items only $55 registered mail delivery . Trust me, its worth it. The face towels are out of stock but I placed my order already! Hahahaaa. $30 per piece.
I am not selling, so don't look for me. I am an independent party; no relations with anybody. Hahahaa..
I am very into Bamboo charcoal now because not many people can afford to buy a water purifier in Singapore. One water purifier can easily cost few thousand dollars and also need regular maintenance, which means $$$$.

But for Bryan (save $$) hahahaha..... I use bamboo charcoal to purify my drinking water at home for the whole family. Or simply I use a bamboo charcoal stirrer to stir my coffee and drinks, as shown in the picture.

One reminder, before you use any charcoal products, u need to boil it in water and after that wind dry and u can start using it. I made my own charcoal water and use it to wash face or facial steaming. As for my bedroom, since my bed or rather my headboard is right behind/very near the aircon compressor, what I did was to put a few packs of charcoal kit to absorb the EM waves that may affect my sleep.
NB: Japanese used charcoal for fengshui. They placed few slices at home; it produce negative-ion purify area.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Da chang Jin one episode, she try to cook a dish but she use many water, the dish doesn't taste right. But when she found charcoal purify water, the dish taste very good.

I use charcoal for cooking rice, it taste so much better, and it removes chlorine and bad baceria.

Bryan laoshi u re amazing, i love your findings andso happy u can share with us.

Lily Tan

Anonymous said...

I heard so much of bamboo charcoal, and inot confident from those made in China, bryan laoshi i am very thankful u spend ur resting time to search for MADE IN JAPAN charcoal and tested on yourself.

I just came back from Japan, the Tea session , a very elaborate procedure, they make use of charcoal water.

Hope this information is useful for you. Oh imust say your facial moisturiser is the best.

Helen

Anonymous said...

Hmm, using charcoal sounds weird, but I did hear many good things about charcoal and it's purifying properties. Perhaps I should give it a try too! Why don't you sell some of that in your next workshops? I'm sure many of us will want to buy and try it!

Regards,
Jane

*Bryan Gan* said...

HI Jane, no la i cannot sell because i have too many project on hand and many things to research. Wish i have helpers...

Oh thanks to all who attended my class last nite it was so full house.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was a very wonderful workshop.

My neck pain got release instantly after the massage and exercise.

Thank you bryanlaoshi.

Elaine

Anonymous said...

Dear Bryan,

I truly enjoyed the workshop last night. It was fun and informative. I am looking forward to the workshop Part 2.

Thank you, Bryan.

Regards,
Jocelyn Qiu.
(The fortunate one who got to experience the neck massage done by you)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

How about white chaocoal? I read the book that it is better than bamboo chaocoal.

Anonymous said...

Hi laoshi
Jus wan to ask u say must boil the charcoal in water, how long must we boil?
can the pot(using to boil the charcoal) after cleaning, be used again for normal cooking of dishes?

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,


Can children drink the charcoal purify water. BTW have you recve the $$, cos no reply from u, u mus b very busy right. Take Care


Cammi Ong

Anonymous said...

Thanks for replying, Bryan lao shi!

You did a great job in your workshop, and really put in so much effort. Thanks for sharing so much with us. Hope you find more helpers soon.

Regards,
Jane

Unknown said...

I found Bamboo Charcoal being sold in Tangs Basement but then they are mostly for purifying cupboards etc.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan laoshi,

I am very interested with the bamboo charcoal you have recommended to us. By the way, where can i buy it or can we order thru you.

Thk you & do take care.

Li Jun
18 march 2008