Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pulau Ubin talk for ITE staff


I had a great time at the Pulau Ubin retreat that was specially organised for ITE staff. You guys were great! One of the thing I enjoyed most was the ferry trip from Changi Ferry Terminal to Ubin. The ferry trip is only 8 minutes but definetly most relaxing.
If time permits, I will conduct a retreat for all of you at Ubin this year but only limited to those who have attended my part 1, 2 and exercise class student :)

Tune in to radio FM 97.2 today at 4.15pm. I will be sharing with you all about Korean ginseng herbal tea, mask for fine lines, dehydrated & wrinkles skin.

Visit www.omhealth.com/workshop.htm for the topic details of my Part 1 workshop. Response has been good since I announced the date for this workshop. Do register now to avoid disappointment. First 30 will recieve free gifts.

NB: Lately I am not very happy with some fengshui companies who provides people with unethical advice such as :family will break up, relationship will end in few years, who will die... I have received many emails from some aunties who have been living in fears and worries after consulting these fortune tellers. From my experiences, we have the power to take care of our fate through prayers and performing good deeds to gain merits and neutralise the bad things/karma. However, I wish to highlight that one should not be thinking about your own benefits when doing good deeds. Doing good deeds must come from your heart.

Check out www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com after 10am today.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo lao shi, i am so happy able to attend your workshop on 17 mar. After hearing so much from my sister, at last i got a chance.

I love your skin care products. Keep up the wonderful work.

Gina

Anonymous said...

bryan lao shi, i have received the rose quartz, i follow your instruction by putting it in fridge and perform face massage. Is amazingly comfortable and good, skin is more refine.

Hope u can conduct one face massage course soon ok.

noraini

Anonymous said...

hi Bryan Lao Shi

many of us are working and may not have assess to the radio. thus have missed your informative talk. Would you be posting the information in your blog or other avenues which we can read up?
thanks

Pearlyn

Anonymous said...

Love your post and i must say the fu dai give me some luck, strike 100 plus but am happy enough.

cheers.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

hi bryan lao shi,
i want to ask where i can find the recipe of the ginseng chicken?
thanks,
jean

Anonymous said...

Hi Teacher,

You are right, nowsaday alot of fengshui companies keep asking pple to buy their expensive crystal.Recently my friend & I went to two differents famous fengshui companies, after the reading, they asked us to buy a pendant which cost $900+, we are shocked! I thought they are supposed to help pple and I wonder why they ask pple to buy such an expensive crystal. Thks you for charging us at a very reasonable price!!!

4ver.friend

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, do you know how to 'treat' or 'reduce' big open pores on the nose? thanks. jeni

*Bryan Gan* said...

Halo, yeah sad o say that.about some FS companies.

Oh pore size is fix one, only can close temporary and it will open again jeni. Most important maintain cleanliness ok.

the receipe of ginseng chicken will be out in Yong Mei blog soon ok.

If not by next week i will post.