Thursday, March 6, 2008

Weird Weather

Have you guys notice the weather for the past few years? It is supposed to be warm and sunny at this time of the year. But strange enough, it had been raining for the past few days....
Our health are very much affected by our environment as well. so here are some things you should take note of,

1. U may get neck shoulder back pain easily. Drink some lemongrass tea.
2. Remember the 3 oils method? Combine Lavendula, Peppermint & Marjoram oil into rice oil. Massage your neck, shoulder and whole back to boost immune system, and prevent cough & flu.
3. As soon as you open your eyes early in the morning, dun rush to get up first. Remain on bed, lie flat and massage your stomach 108 times clockwise. Well, this is worth a try becos it helps to prevent or cure stomach indigestion and bloatedness. Drink a cup of warm water after massage.

Bryan's Herbal Tea - Good for those who overwork, with weak pulse and general weakness (good for teachers as well.)Just like many people, I have a very busy and tight work schedule. I will make myself one herbal tea whenever my work gets too hectic. This tea is great for those who overwork or has the following symptoms: general weakness, tired, cold sweat, breathless, too stressed up and lack of energy.
Ingredients includes, Dang Shen (top), Mai Dong (bottom left) & Wu Wei Zi (bottom right).

Method: 2 pieces of Dang Shen, cut to pieces. 1 teaspoon Mai Dong, 1 teaspoon Wu Wei Zhi. Put all into 500ml of water and boil for 20 mins. Add some honey when cool.
This is certainly one of my all time favorite drink before my workshops cos it makes me look radiant and energetic.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi i have made this tea, since you introduce that day in radio. Yeah i find it effective after one cup.

Thanks, and nowi am so interested to read up books about chinese herbs.

Thank you lao shi. I heard alot about your workshop and really wish u success. I will be attending your 17 mar workshop thanks alot

Anonymous said...

YES the 3 oil method is my best way to overcome my neck tension. Thanks to you bryan lao shi. And i must say your moisturiser has ver fine texture. WOnder you can in future improve the sticker for your moisturiser. Such a good product should have nicer packaging.

just a comment. thanks

lily

Anonymous said...

Hi Teacher,

I hardly have any neck & shoulder pain, but don't knw why ever since monday onwards I started to feel pain ard my neck & shoulder,might be due to what you said abt the weird weather. Luckily I apply your oil, the next day it feels better. Thks.

Cheers,
4ver.friend

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the thoughts on environmental caring. I fully agree with you. I believe by starting to stope wastage on things around us, it will help to save our earth and in return, benefit us in overall as a 'being'.

It can be from minimising rubbish, energy saving or simply by being creative to recycle things. Many times, we tends to take things for granted, thinking that the problem is too far away to happen, yet its so close to us ......

*Bryan Gan* said...

Thanks BeeBee. I am glad that u share the same thoughts as me. I feel very upset whenever i hear pp say, aiya i alone no use, must everybody also environmental friendly then helps. so this person will very often continue to be ignorant..least concerned..bo chap...One person maybe cannot help much but if everyone thinks like that, then mother earth will only continue to be destroyed...how sad this can get. becos utimately human beings are the ones to suffer. Again, many may say, aiya when the time comes, i not around liao, who cares. Do u know that i have friends who are so lazy that they dun even want to off the office pc simply beos they say every morning they are late for work and it will save them a lot of time if their pc is not off! They only off the monitor. This is very very sad. Pure lazy and ignorance.

Anonymous said...

Love your products, is all of good energy, the aroma oil the facial serum is really effective.

Thanks alot. I will continue to use your facial moisturiser. really gentle and nice texture.

Anonymous said...

gd morning Bryan teacher,

May I know when are you conducting Part II on "Beauty and Health". I have attended your Part I workshops, and it was knowledgable and interesting.Waiting for your good news.Take Care!

YCIVY

Anonymous said...

Some Singapore ppl are too selfish , they always think of themselves.Like me, I have few wastebin at home, one is for plastic & glass, the other is paper & one is for can.When all full,my kids & me will bring downstairs, coz my hse downstarirs got recycle bin.We should follow the japanese in japan. My mother in law also have few wastebin at home, japanese ppl are very concern abt recycle.Let's do something to help the earth!!!

Rgds
Saito

Anonymous said...

well said Saito! if only the majority can be like you. i make it a point to off the lights after everyone left. If i don't stay back, then nobody will bother to off the lights. Everybody just want to go home. Most Singaporean are too pampered; they take a lot of things for granted.

Sook Cheng

Anonymous said...

HI sook Cheng

I FULLY AGREE that singaporean are too pampered.Everything are getting advance now, not like our time, no train, no computer, no email & no mobile & etc......That's why I always remind my kids abt recycle & don't take things for granted!!!Maybe they have the blood of japanese ,they can understand... haha

Rgds
saito